What type of information do I need for grant writing?
HOw It Works
How would your organization benefit from talking with Lundy’s Grant Writing Services?
Why should my organization use Lundy’s Grant Writing Services?
The type of information we typically need for grant writing includes:
- IRS 501(c)(3) letter
- Information about your organization (mission, goals vision), including history, programs, community needs, collaborations, and how you measure success
- Demographic and number of clients served
- Professional biographical information on key staff
- Listing of board members, including professional affiliations of each member and professional biographical information/resumes
- Total budget and program budget(s)
- History of funding, stakeholders and funding locked in for current project
- Recent internal financial statements
- Most recent Form 990
- Most recent audit, if any
We can explore your community’s needs and determine together whether they are being served, and if not, come up with a plan to accomplish this. We stand out from others in our field because of our dependability and thoroughness
We are committed to the nonprofit sector, bringing a sense of commitment and involvement to the nonprofit organizations we serve. We view client relationships as a partnership that we value. At Lundy’s Grant Writing Services, we strive to help clients reach their next level of success. We refer to issues we are hired to help resolve as "our issues", not "your issues".
Get started now. Get you project quote.
GET YOUR QUOTE